Email: | Tel: 0333 987 5258

Filing Your US Tax Return

For expatriated US citizens living in the UK

How we can help you

We deal with all areas of US taxation and we can :

  • Prepare your US return for you and file it on time with the IRS
  • Prepare supporting forms such as Form 8938 (Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets) and Form 2555 (Foreign Earned Income Exclusion) and file these with your US return
  • Prepare FinCEN Form 114 – Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) – and file it by the relevant filing date
  • Help you use your Foreign Tax Credits in the most beneficial way
  • Help you comply with your US tax and offshore filing obligations and assist you in making the most appropriate voluntary disclosure if you are behind with your returns
  • Assist you with expatriation matters and potential exit charges
  • Advise you on tax planning matters

In addition, our experts can also manage all your UK tax filing requirements.  One team to take care of all your tax reporting.  Please get in touch and we can discuss how we can help you.